Happy New Year: Data O’reilly Media
We’re ringing in the New Year with a look at 10 of our top Radar data posts of 2014. Take a look and see what you missed.
- Big data’s big ideas
- Questioning the Lambda Architecture
- Why the data center needs an operating system
- Untapped opportunities in AI
- “It works like the brain.” So?
- One man willingly gave Google his data. See what happened next.
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- Why local state is a fundamental primitive in stream processing
- There are many use cases for graph databases and analytics
- Scaling NoSQL databases: 5 tips for increasing performance
We hope that 2014 was amazing and 2015 surpasses it in every way. Thanks for sharing a little of your time with us every week during 2014.