Jetpack Issue Solved – HTTP status code was not 200 (500)

I have been having some troubles managing a wordpress site via the WordPress App. The stats and other things worked fine, but I was not able to see my existing posts or pages.

Everytime I tried to synchronise them I would get an error that read something along the lines of:

I did not pay too much attention to it as I thought it was an error with the App and that in new updates it would get sorted… but that did not seem to be the case.

This morning I rolled my sleeves and decided to take a look at things. I ended up updating the PHP version in the site from 5.3 to 5.4 and it seems to have done the trick!!

So, I thought of letting you know. Now, I cannot guarantee that that is the end of the story, but at least my posts are showing in the mobile app.

-j